Kristina

I’m Kristina and I would like to talk about myself. I’m 17 years old and I’m in LIME 6. I really like singing gospel songs and I’m a member of the choir at church. I love math, it’s my favorite subject. I’m a shy girl, but I also love to be connected with people and share experiences with them. In my free time my favorite hobbies are singing, swimming, and watching TV. I have to work hard and put in a lot of effort to realize my dream of studying in the United States. Why? Having an opportunity to study there is one way that I’ll be able to improve my English and learn more about the American culture, which I adore! I’m very interested in American colleges. Being a LIME member gives me the opportunity to practice and develop my English, not to mention to make many new friends. I would like to thank all of those who put in effort to help us. I would especially like to thank all the LIME mentors who came and brought us a lot of knowledge, joy, and love. I can’t wait to meet the next LIME mentors!