Ianja

IanjaMy name is Ianja Andriamanantena RAKOTOVAZAHA, I am in LIME 4. I am a Malagasy, and I will be describing my appearance, my weaknesses, strengths, and passions. I am an 18 year old boy, and I was born in November of 1997. I am tall, have short hair, and have brown skin. What makes me different from other Malagasy people is that I have big hands.  My weakness is that I am sensitive. I look like a strong muscular guy, but inside I have a fragile heart. I am also the kind of person who worries about the small things. I am mature too. That’s why sometimes I fight with my girlfriend, who doesn’t always understand me. Some of my strengths are that I like to help people, especially when I feel that they really need me. I am determined when it comes to my goals. I also like to give advice to those who come to me with their problems. I like to help others based off of the experiences that I have had.  Finally, I love learning! That’s why I am here. Life is always a lesson, you have to learn everyday. This is one of the reasons I learned how to draw, play music, play basketball, and one of the reasons why I’m learning. They are all my passions. These are just some of the things about me, I have much more to share but I hope that this will be enough for now.