Narindra

NarindraMy surname is ANDRIEOAMAMPIANINA which derives from the names of my two grandfathers: RAMIANDRISOA and RAKOTOMAMPIANINA.  My first name is Narindra.  I have another first name which is Joelle. My family call me Joh or Joe.  I was born in April 1999 so now I am sixteen.  I am a bit little, about 5 feet, and I just got a haircut.  My shoe size is 38 in case you’re going to offer me some shoes.  As passions, I have three favorite ones.  The first one is English.  I like studying this language, and I enjoy being a member of some English clubs such as LIME, Ted Ed Club, and ICE Madagascar.  The way English speakers speak in English impresses me.  That’s why I decided to learn this language.  By this way, I can also improve my future with a scholarship which will help me to study in the US.  The second one is spending time with my family and friends, especially during family meetings and parties. My last passion is writing my autobiography everyday. I really like writing what happens everyday especially in English. Moreover, I can express my ideas about everything and when I don’t have anyone who can talk with me, my copybook and my pencils are always there for me. I am the kind of person who is very sensitive due to my illness when I was a kid. I had a heart problem because my family didn’t take care of me. In class, I always try to understand lessons and to do homework.  Then, when I don’t understand, I ask a lot of questions that the teacher becomes bothered with me sometimes. Although I had a heart problem, I always try to understand why people do that or when my friends talk about their problems to me, I always try to be in their place and bring solutions.  Other times, I behave like a baby when I think.  That’s why I sometimes fight with my boyfriend but I am growing up now.  Knowing ourselves is really helpful for us because not only it helps us to get more power in what we’re gonna do like when will we get sad, in which situation or what should we do when we are in front of problems, but also to avoid people telling you wrong characteristics that you don’t have.