Executive Board

President – Ryan Rodriguez ’25 (Phi Sigma Chi)

I am a 3rd year, Econ major, and NY Posse scholar. I love to bring community together as well as spend time with friends.. My email is rodrigrw@lafayette.edu

Vice President of Recruitment – Michael Dwyer ’26 (Chi Phi)

Michael Dwyer is a current Sophomore at Lafayette College and is from Chatham, New Jersey. He is majoring in Economics with a minor is Psychology. His goal in joining IFC is to create a welcoming environment within fraternities and create a stronger connection between Greek life and the school as a whole.

My email is dwyerm@lafayette.edu

Vice President of Public Relations – Brady Valle ’25 (Delta Tau Delta)

Brady Valle (Delta Tau Delta) is a current junior at Lafayette from Stewartsville, New Jersey. He is majoring in both Government and Law as well as Economics and plans to pursue law school after graduation. Aside from the IFC, Brady is heavily involved with the Office of Admissions, serving as a Tour Guide, Office Worker, Senior Interviewer, and a member of the Student Leadership Team that works closely with Admissions Directors. Brady also works closely with the office of student involvement as both a Lafayette Extended Orientation (LEO) Program Mentor and is the future Director of the Late Night Programming Committee of Lafayette Activities Forum. Lastly, Brady is a member of Alpha Phi Omega, where he participates in direct service initiatives such as weekly tutoring.

As a member of the IFC, I am focused on revitalizing the IFC’s social media and overall online presence. While the IFC pages were used sparingly in the past, I actively work to create content for one or more posts each week. My goal is also to expand the promotion of IFC sponsored events to other platforms, like utilizing Our Campus as well as the digital screens in Fairnon College Center. I also am the primarily editor of The Interfraternity Council Web Page.

My email is valleb@lafayette.edu

Vice President of Operations – Bobby McClosky ’26 (Phi Kappa Psi)

Robert Gordon McClosky (Phi Kappa Psi) is a sophomore at Lafayette College pursuing a B.S. in Integrative Engineering with a concentration in Robotics and a minor in Biotechnology. He is actively involved on campus as a student researcher, a member of the Division I Men’s Track, and music programs such as the CaPA Scholars artistic program and the Chorduroys acapella group where he serves as Assistant Music Director.

As the incoming IFC VP of Operations, my main goal this year is to strengthen communication and collaboration between fraternities and the wider Lafayette community. I want to focus on promoting positive fraternity relations and hosting events that allow Greek life to give back through community service and philanthropic initiatives. By working closely with chapter leadership, I hope we can enhance the fraternity experience while upholding shared values of brotherhood, academic excellence, and being active members of the Lafayette and Easton communities. I’m excited for this opportunity to bring people together and make a positive impact.

My email is mccloskr@lafayette.edu

Vice President of Scholarship – Zachary Sussman’ 26 (Delta Kappa Epsilon) 

Zachary Sussman is a sophomore in DKE. He’s a government and law/economics double major. When he’s not busy as IFC’s vp of scholarship, he’s probably working with the mock trial team or investment club. He’s really interested in promoting coordination between fraternities and helping others reach their academic goals.

Bio coming soon. My email is sussmanz@lafayette.edu

Vice President of Accountability –  Sean Drahouzal ’26 (Delta Upsilon)

Bio coming soon. My email is drahouzs@lafayette.edu

Vice President of Diversity Equity and Inclusion – James Boateng ’25  (Zeta Psi)

Bio coming soon. My email is boatengj@lafayette.edu