|1910-1911||New York City
118th East 16th Street
|1911-1920||220 West 19th Street|
(First addition by 1926, 11 subsequent additions)
(4 additions and in 1958 served as warehouse and Sales & Customer Service headquarters)
|1938||Darlington, South Carolina
(additions in 1947, 1954, 1955, 1957, and 1958)
|1946||Acquired C.H. Cowdrey Machine Works
(established in 1875) plant and certain assets,and which had been making Dixie cup machinery since 1919; the company would be callled: Dixie-Cowdrey Machine Corp. as a wholly owned subsidiary; in 1955 it relocated to a less urban section of Fitchburg, Massachusetts
|1947||Fort Smith, Arkansas (additions in 1952, 1955, 1958)|
|1949||Brampton, Ontario CANADA (additions in 1952 and 1958)|
|1952||Anaheim, California (additions in 1956 and 1958)|
|1957||Acquired Kleen Products Division of the Modena Paper Mills, North Wales, Pennsylvania (founded in 1922); became subsidiary of the Dixie Cup Co.(April 28), Kleen Products Inc.; and then of CANCO Dixie Div. Initially it added about 50 workers.
It gave Dixie a line of paper and foil plates, and utensils.
|1958||Lexington, Kentucky (with Dixie cup water tower)|