Domestic Violence in Postcommunist Europe and Eurasia: Local Activism, National Policies, and Global Forces. Edited by Katalin Fábián (Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press. July 2010). Hardcover and Paperback editions. (Download contents page here.)
- Aspasia: The International Yearbook of Central, Eastern, and Southeastern European Women’s and Gender History, Spring 2013 (Vol. 7, pp. 237-239) by Maija Jäppinen, Department of Social Research, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Anthropology of East Europe Review, Spring 2012 (Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 244-246) by Raluca Maria Popa, Central European University and UN Women at Bratislava
- Slavic Review, Winter 2011 (Vol. 70, No. 5, pp. 905-6) by Valentine Moghadam, Purdue University
- Russian Review, October 2011 (Vol. 70, No. 4, pp. 726-7) by Suvi Salmenniemi, University of Helsinki
- Women’s Studies International Forum, Summer 2011 (Vol. 34, No. 5, pp. 345–346) by Mojca Dobnikar, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Perspectives in Politics, June 2011 (Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 461-3), by Mihaela Miroiu, National School of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest
Washington DC: Woodrow Wilson Center Press and Johns Hopkins University Press. November 2009. Available at: JHUP, WWCP, and Amazon. (Download Discount Order Form, cover, or contents page in PDF format)
- Társadalmi Nemek Tudománya Interdiszciplináris eFolyóirat (TNTeF), Fall 2012, Vol. 2, No. 2 pp. 160-163 by Judit Acsády, Sociology Institute of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Slavic Review, Spring 2011, Vol. 70, No. 1, pp. 187-8 by Marilyn Rueschemeyer from Brown University
- E-Journal of the American Hungarian Educators, No. 4 by Penny Shima Glanz
- Társadalomkutatás (Social Science Research), December 2010, Vol. 28, No. 4, 479-482, by Hajnalka Borbély from Pécsi Tudományegyetem BTK Interdiszciplináris Doktori Iskola (University of Pécs Interdisciplinary Ph.D. Program).
Globalization – Perspectives from Central and Eastern Europe
(Amsterdam, The Netherlands: Elsevier Publishing. 2007) ISBN: 978-0-7623-1457-7 (Download cover, or contents page in PDF format. Order at Emerald or Amazon).