The eyes of the world are upon us and their good spirits beneath our Hermione’s mighty bow. As one who knows the power of publicity, I humbly share the best of ours and solicit you to create your own via #BeTheMarquis.
View Our Flickr Sets
College Archives: The Marquis’ letters and memorabilia
In the News
- Hermione: Boston Was the Marquis’ First Port of Call in 1780 (Boston Globe)
- Ship of “America’s Greatest Friend” Docks at Inner Harbor (Baltimore Sun)
- Hero’s Welcome for Marquis de Lafayette and Hermione (Williamsburg Yorktown Daily)
- A Friend of the American Revolution is Reborn (CBS Sunday Morning)
- Replica of Lafayette’s Ship Re-Creates Historic Voyage to America (NPR)
- Hermione Sails into New York Harbor, Cannons Blazing (New York Times)
- Hermione Makes Second Voyage From France (CBS News)
- Reminder of U.S. Liberty, Replica of 18th Century Ship Sets Sail From France (CNN)
- Lafayette’s Second Voyage to America (Journal of the American Revolution)
- L’Hermione, the Ship That Saved America, Is Now Saving an Historic French Town (The Daily Beast)
- Lafayette College Connects With Spirit of the Marquis at Tall Ships Festival (LehighValleyLive.com)
Image credit: Friends of Hermione-Lafayette in America, Inc.