"eating is an agricultural act" --Wendell Berry, The Pleasures of Eating

Is Our Meat Safe?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/meat/safe/overview.html

The section of class in which we discussed animals was my favorite, I found it very interesting and enlightening. This is an article that discusses the safety of our meat based on the antibiotics that are being used on the livestock not only for emotional reasons but also for extreme weight gain and resistance to diseases.

1. getucode

Outstanding post, you have pointed out some great points, I too conceive this s a very great website. Love Doll Blog

2. ラブドール 通販

ラブドール 価格 ダッチワイフを作ってダッチワイフの歴史を実現したダッチワイフを購入する際の5つの興味深いポイント今日、等身大のダッチワイフを購入する7つの理由世界中の結婚式の習慣の違い

3. qinghuangdaowl

I just want to mention I am very new to weblog and certainly loved your web blog. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your blog . You certainly come with great articles and reviews. With thanks for sharing your web page. Love Doll Blog

4. Jennifer Oddo

I found this article so interesting too, and that was my favorite unit we discussed! I am doing my final biography on the egg, so I have learned about these awful and inhumane, not to mention unethical treatment of animals. So interesting and so awful. we must make a change!