DKE Accreditation

Rho DKE was recently informed that they have earned a Gold accreditation rating. This is the first ever Gold accreditation rating that has ever been issued since the start of the accreditation program at Lafayette. Congratulations to last years President Jimmy Cochran on his fantastic term. Along with the entire Rho chapter, as this could not have been done without all of them.

40 thoughts on “DKE Accreditation

1. osta Rican coffee maker known as a Chorreador. The coffee was always so smooth, and my host mom always added the perfect amount of cream and sugar. In addition, there were always rich breads, pastries, or cakes t

2. I simply wish to notify you that I am new to having a blog and utterly valued your work. Very likely Crypto Currency latest news I am prone to save your blog post . You truly have wonderful article material. Value it for expressing with us your current website report

3. Wonderful site. A lot of helpful info here. I am sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks in your effort!

4. HI,
    Beautiful house, Excellently designed with an awesome colour scheme. Very good article nice information here I like to visit the website again. President doing the right job. I really want to see more painting by this artist.

5. Langkah awal dalam cara bermain togel singapore bagi pemula ini adalah pastinya anda sudah menemukan tempat atau situs togel yang aman dan terpercaya untuk anda bermain lalu setelah itu anda dapat segera melakukan proses registrasi atau pendaftaran pada situs tersebut dan menjadi membernya dengan mempunyai ID dan Pass untuk melakukan login kedalam situs togel singapore.

6. Adapun beberapa tips menang taruhan bermain togel online di situs data hk, Togel yang sering dikatakan sebagai toto gelap merupakan permainan judi online yang hanya menebak angka yang keluar dari bandar resminya sendiri. Jenis taruhan Tengah Tepi merupakan permainan menebak angka pengeluaran togel di posisi Kepala Ekor saja.

7. Hello there, You’ve done an excellent job. I’ll definitely
    digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I am confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

8. I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of Python classes in pune blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…

9. Infogrex is the top data science training in Hyderabad providing 100% placement assistance and the entire course duration is 100 days

10. Infogrex in association with Colaberry Inc., USA , offers Data Science training and consulting solutions to MNC's , government and non-profit organizations in the areas of Business Intelligence & Predictive Analytics using cutting edge technologies and tools.

Infogrex is launched by a team of technocrats from fortune 500 companies with extensive IT industry expertise and experience. As we enter the 4th industrial revolution, our "Learn by Doing" programs and "AI driven platforms ”will empower millions across the board to pursue highly lucrative careers in data science, machine learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence.

This program is uniquely designed to equally cater to the needs and demands of Data Science enthusiasts across the globe including the academicians working professionals from the IT industry and the student community. Our approach will not only forge a strong connection and allow intellect exchange between Academia-Research-Industry but also benefit the participants in acquiring and enhancing domain specific skills.

11. Dewapoker merupakan website poker online dengan uang asli di indonesia dan terkenal poker online terbesar di asia. Kini semua orang sudah bisa memainkan poker online uang asli melalui link alternatif dewa poker Indonesia, yang dimana kami menyediakan permainan poker online yang terbaik di indonesia.