DKE Winter Externship Experience – Drew Friedman

Over the winter break brother Drew Friedman ’16 participated in an externship experience at Altitude Sports and Entertainment. Altitude Sports, a Kroenke Sports Entertainment affiliate, is the main sports network for the Rocky Mountain region and is based in Centennial, Colorado.

Friedman flew out to Colorado from his home state of New York to shadow Steve Hurlbut ’79, VP of Programming and Production at Altitude.

Friedman attended Hurlbut’s board meetings and had to opportunity to work with the production team in their on-site truck at the Pepsi Center for a Denver Nuggets basketball game and a Colorado Avalanche hockey game.

“It was a great experience,” said Friedman. “It was very unique because my extern boss treated me like I was part of their team. It gave me a rich and one of a kind experience of what they do.”

Friedman Externship Picture

(Friedman’s view from inside the Altitude Sports production truck)

43 thoughts on “DKE Winter Externship Experience – Drew Friedman

1. We stumbled over here different web address and thought I
    should check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you.
    Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.

Here is my site … Google

2. We are dedicated to the breeding of the finest quality, sweet-tempered rough-coated pug puppies at the reasonable prices. We take great pride in the feedback received from purchasers of our puppies that their puppies have grown up to be very social and friendly adult dogs. This provides us with the necessary incentive to continue breeding these wonderful, loving and loyal companions.
    https://pugslandbreeder.company.com

3. En yakın İstanbul hurdacı firması mı arıyorusunuz? Buraya yakın istanbul İstanbul hurdacı firmalar arasındayız.

4. Esenyurt hurdacı firmalar içinde lideriz. En yakın Esenyurt hurdacı telefonu olan numaramızdan ulaşabilirsiniz. Hurda satmak için hemen arayın.

5. If you are new to the paintball game, you must wonder what a paintball hopper is. If you don’t know what a gravity paintball hopper is, then in simple words, it is a paintball loader. It is an essential gear that attaches to a paintball gun. It is used to refill the gun/marker. The paintball hopper is where you put the paintballs while you play your paintball game.