DKE is Hosting The 4th Annual Jeremy Saxe Basketball Tournament!

JOIN DELTA KAPPA EPSILON ON APRIL 14th, 2012,

Come play basketball and raise money for the Jeremy Saxe Foundation. Competitive and non-competitive brackets. Absolutely everyone is welcome to play.

Entry Fee: $15 per team

Email clarkt@lafayette.edu to sign up your 3 person team, or ask any questions you may have about the tournament.

The Jeremy Saxe Foundation was founded in honor of DKE brother Jeremy Saxe, who tragically passed away in 2008. Drawing inspiration from his work in Nepal, the Jeremy Saxe Foundation is committed to improving the lives those less fortunate in the village of Pharping, Nepal.

All proceeds raised will go directly to the Jeremy Saxe Foundation.

Further information for alumni can he found here.

5 thoughts on “DKE is Hosting The 4th Annual Jeremy Saxe Basketball Tournament!

1. I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s
    equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something that too few people are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i’m very happy I found this in my hunt for something regarding this.

2. Good job guys, a friend of mind recomend this blog to me. We are dedicated to the breeding of the finest quality, sweet-tempered rough-coated pug puppies at the most reasonable prices. We take great pride in the feedback received from purchasers of our puppies that their puppies have grown up to be very social and friendly adult dogs. This provides us with the necessary incentive to continue breeding these wonderful, loving and loyal companions.
    https://pugslandbreeder.company.com

3. Thank you so much for sharing The 4th Annual Jeremy Saxe Basketball Tournament. Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the challenges.