Charles A. Dana Professor of Economics
Faculty Athletics Representative
Simon Center 107
Easton, PA 18042-1776
Tel: (610) 330-5673
Here is a link to the Lafayette Initiative for Malagasy Education website: LIME.
Donations to this program are most welcome and can be made online on the LIME website.
Click on the following to view my…
1. Vita – includes links to my papers (also in PDF format)
2. Teaching philosophy
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the PDF-file links on my vita.
- Development economics/applied micro-econometrics
- Poverty measurement
- Rural infrastructure & markets
- Agriculture & rural livelihoods
Students currently enrolled in my courses at Lafayette can find the course websites on Moodle. Courses that I have taught at Lafayette include:
- Econ 251: Intermediate Microeconomics
- Econ 212: Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Econ 253: Fundamentals of Econometrics
- Econ 327: Applied Microeconometrics
- Econ 346: Economic Development (syllabus)
- Econ 347: Advanced Topics in Development Economics
- Econ 351: International Finance
- Econ 365: Econometric Analysis
- Econ 404: Big Ideas in Economics
Links for students interested in finding jobs overseas:
American Foreign Services Association: http://www.afsa.org/
International Studies Association: http://www.isanet.org/
Peace Corps: http://www.peacecorps.gov/
The Riley Guide: International Job Opportunities: http://www.rileyguide.com/internat.html
U.S. State Department: http://www.state.gov/
Here is my presentation “Economic Development: Broader Implications of the Darfur Genocide” that I have for the “Darfur: Tragic Lessons and How to Convey Them,” sponsored by Lafayette College.
First time Stata users interested in some basics, click here.
Those interested in a Stata program to test stochastic dominance (CDFs, not Lorenz curves), click here.