"eating is an agricultural act" --Wendell Berry, The Pleasures of Eating

Food Donations for Parking Tickets

In Lexington, KY, you can now pay for parking tickets with food donations to a local food bank. The “Food for Fines” drive will run all throughout the holiday season. The city says people who have multiple meter citations, including those that are past due, can wipe the slate clean by bringing in 10 cans for each ticket. The Lexington Parking Authority suggests donations of at least 14-15 ounce cans of vegetables. I know the burden of parking tickets, and I think this is a really cool idea, especially for the upcoming holiday season. It’s also a good way to make the community aware of hunger issues, and maybe this small rule will encourage people to volunteer and become more educated about these issues.

1. bbw sex doll

real sex dolls Concerns Emerge as real sex dollss Become Popular 3 Weeks with Anastasia – Hot real sex dolls Story Big audit of new 161cm WM Dolls from Mishka What is the reason for purchasing real sex dollss

2. Jennifer Oddo

I love this idea! Truly encompasses holiday spirit. I think that this is one small step towards a less hungry society.

3. tintlel

I think this is such a great idea, I’ve never heard of any place doing something like this before. I definitely know the burden of parking tickets, especially at school, and this would be a great compromise. The holiday season is fast approaching and this is a great way to help the hunger problem many people are facing today.