"eating is an agricultural act" --Wendell Berry, The Pleasures of Eating

GMO OMG

This film addresses the questions many individuals have about GMOs: how they affect our children, the health of our planet, our freedom of choice, and whether it is possible to reject our current food system. The director, Jeremy Seifert, travels to Haiti, Paris, Norway, and Monsanto headquarters to answer these questions. These questions are of growing concerns to citizens throughout the world – and are questions we are not provided answers to as American citizens.

1. bbw sex doll

full size sex doll Thank you for some other excellent post. The place else could anyone get that type of information in such an ideal way of writing?

2. Christine Almer

I watched the trailer to this film, and at the end, he interviews people on the street asking them what they think GMOs are. The popular response was basically “I don’t know”. This is a huge problem, and I think documentaries like these can help educate people on what they are actually eating and can also help in the fight for them to be included on food labels.

3. Jennifer Oddo

This is definitely a film that I will be watching (maybe over winter break when finals are over!). It seems so interesting and the title is so captivating. It must be interesting to see how GMOs affect people in different nations, and how other types of governmental figures are viewing this growing concern.