"eating is an agricultural act" --Wendell Berry, The Pleasures of Eating

Gluten Free Ebola

The most recent episode of South Park is titled “Gluten Free Ebola” and even though it is funny, its themes have roots about the food problems our culture has. In this episode, they do a spoof on gluten-free and anyone that eats gluten will die. Tom Vilsack appears on the episode and during the gluten crisis he says “We are the USDA. Without us, people would be eating dirt and chairs.” The entire episode basically centers around the new ridiculous gluten-free craze and relates it to the equally ridiculous Ebola panic. The entire episode can be found below, and I think it’s worth watching for a good laugh about  how crazy some diet fads in the U.S. are.

http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s18e02-gluten-free-ebola

1. bestbabyworld

I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read through, but I actually believed you’d have something interesting to say. Sex Doll Blog

2. qinghuangdaowl

I just want to mention I am very new to weblog and certainly loved your web blog. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your blog . You certainly come with great articles and reviews. With thanks for sharing your web page. Love Doll Blog

3. bbw sex doll

real sex dolls Hotel Transforms Into real sex dolls Massage parlor To Touch off A More Creative Preventive Measure During Coronavirus Crisis

4. Amanda Leaman

I think more shows should focus on questioning agencies such as the USDA. Many people trust these agencies without ever questioning their interests and hidden agendas. Through the means of social media, we can increase public awareness of problems within these agencies.

5. Danielle Moore

As a huge South Park fan, I appreciate this a lot. It’s nice that there are artists out there like Stone and Parker who can look at issues and see the pure ridiculousness that man puts on them. I like especially that they tied two health “crises” together, seeing how unlikely it is that someone will either contract Ebola or have Celiac’s Disease. Looking forward to watching it!