I am very excited by our newly revised* Lafayette introductory physics curriculum. Check out Physics 130, the first course for prospective physics majors, and a great course for anyone to take. We start with relativity and particle physics! Pretty cool!
*First taught of Fall 2014, so not completely new any more. Still exciting and cool!
Here is my teaching:
- Physics 215, Introduction to Quantum Mechanics (syllabus)
- Physics 131 Lab
Other Courses I have taught at Lafayette:
- Physics 104, Solar System Astronomy (syllabus)
- Physics 130, Relativity, Spacetime, and Contemporary Physics (syllabus)
- Physics 131, Mechanics (syllabus)
- Physics 152, Electricity, Magnetism, and Optics (syllabus)
- Physics 327, Advanced Classical Mechanics (syllabus)
- Physics 104 Lab
- Physics 151 Lab
- Physics 215 Lab