eEvidence & Reflections

You may ask yourself, what is the reward for persevering through all the madness of  learning post secondary Spanish? Well, for starters I will be graduating from Lafayette College on May 21, 2011 at 2pm (if you can make it be there!) with a Bachelors of Arts degree in International Economics and Commerce. More importantly, I was recently inducted into the Spanish National Honor Society, Sigma Delta Pi, Sigma Phi Chapter. This membership represents more than just a prestigious belonging. It commemorates four years of passion fueled by determination, focus  and perseverance.  Just in case you need evidence here is a picture from the recent event:

Pictured (from left to right): Professor Michelle Geoffrion-Vinci, Zurisadai Robert ’11, Taisha Jerez ’11, and Charles A. Smith Jr. ’11

After my time at Lafayette College, I will be taking my talents west to the University of San Francisco, to receive my Masters of Arts degree in the Sports Management Program. I will have ample opportunity to take what I learn in Easton, Pennsylvania and apply it in California. As I move forward, I would like to leave the most important piece of me behind for the future of Lafayette College, my story. Thank you and GOD bless!