How I Can Help

While working on this project, I also hope to be a useful resource to other students.  In terms of narrative films, I am extremely interested in production design and could be helpful in creating props, designing/advising on sets, and a number of other tasks that would normally fall to the art department.  I have experience painting, sculpting, and drafting if any of these skills are needed.  Although I am not experienced in screenplay writing, I do have experience editing (in terms of writing mechanics) and have also read and watched a great deal of sci-fi/fantasy which could be useful for those looking to talk about ideas.  I can also help film if necessary and have picked up a number of useful sound recording techniques that may be helpful to those filming narratives or documentaries.  For those looking for actors, I have a number of friends in the theater department and would be more than happy to direct them towards capstone projects.  I may also be a useful resource for Matt’s Greek life project as I’m in a sorority and for Lauren’s essay in the form of research and editing help.