3 Reasons the Godzilla Reboot Won’t Disappoint

So I’ve tried my best to feature as many blockbusters in recent posts as possible but the truth of the matter is there are just too many good summer movies to count this year and it’s hard to fit them all in. Summer 2014 has an excess of superhero movies, comedies, and dramas, but the movie that I’m most excited for has got to be the Godzilla reboot. When people hear reboot they usually roll their eyes and say “here we go again”, but heres 3 reasons why the Godzilla  reboot isn’t going to disappoint:

3. CGI has gotten really good

– In the past years CGI has gotten crazy good, bringing realistic worlds to the screen in a way like never before. CGI technology when the first Godzilla came out was horrible and made the monster look like an oversized nintendo graphic, but since the advances in software and technique have allowed post-production editors to make incredubly real looking creatures. Godzilla should feature just that.

2. Legendary Pictures is producing it

– The production company that made The Dark Knight Batman reboot the greatest reboots in movie history is responsible for resurrecting this franchise. Legendary pictures is also responsible for the success of Christopher Nolan’s hit Inception, so I think it’s safe to say they have a knack for making great films.

1. Bryan Cranston is in it

– No more needs to be said. This gets the Heisenberg seal of approval. Cranston’s tour-de-force acting will surely make this film memorable and from the looks of the trailer he plays a scientist, so Breaking Bad fans may see one last glimpse of Walter White after all.