"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." --Mahatma Gandhi

Nature is Speaking

http://natureisspeaking.org/home.html#Films

This website has really great videos about water, mother nature, forests, soil and other elements in nature.  The videos feature famous actors specking on behalf of nature.  Actors like Harrison Ford, Julia Roberts and Robert Redford are giving a voice to nature and telling humans that they are ruining the earth.  Each video ends saying “Nature doesn’t need people.  People need nature.”  Conservation International is the organization that has put these videos together and the purpose is to raise awareness about conserving the earth.  Great videos!! Watch Them!!

1. 123พลัส

Excellent. I really love this article. I thank you very much for reading and understanding the material you mentioned.

2. totowow

I am frequently to blogging and i also truly appreciate your posts. Your content has really peaks my interest. I am about to bookmark your web site and keep checking for brand spanking new details.

먹튀검증

3. garsha rezaei

Exclusive Song: Arash Gheysarkhah – Ba To With Text And Direct Links In UpMusic
    Musico

4. PRIMEX.HOST

Are you Looking for the best Hosting? Primex.host provides Reliable Best Web Hosting Plan Shared Hosting Plans, Unlimited SSD Web Hosting, and other Hosting Solutions For Your Needs at a cheap cost.

5. QlickBank

Thanks. QlickBank #1 Exclusive Affiliate Marketing Network for 2022. Best Affiliate Programs For Publishers. Either As An Advertiser Acquire More Customers Today! Set Your Affiliate Marketing Goal with Qlick Bank.

6. dont love

dont love paris https://indir.yemektarifleriyalnizburada.com/

7. daftar poker idn

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and
    don’t seem to get anything done.

8. oyun haberleri

your sharing is admirable. thanks.

9. investasi rumah bandung

mother nature, forests, soil and other elements in nature. The videos feature famous actors specking on behalf of nature. Actors like Harrison Ford

10. dijual rumah harga 9 miliar

The videos feature famous actors specking on behalf of nature. Actors like Harrison Ford