"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." --Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous Cops responding to Eric Garner Case

http://www.vice.com/read/what-anonymous-cops-are-saying-about-the-eric-garner-grand-jury-1205

Follow the link above to the postings about the dispute.

Super interesting fallout. One opinion urges the officer Eric Holder to resign. Another says a civil war is coming, while another talks about the way society is putting criminals on a pedestal and disrespecting police. It definitely must be difficult to be a police officer now, but when one opinion says people need to learn how to act around police officers, I say that police have protocols to deal with people who resist them which do not include shooting them 8 times while unarmed as well as putting someone in a chokehold and holding them there when they proclaim “I can’t breathe” over and over 11 times. Yes they are doing their jobs, but people are not under oath to have complete and utter respect for officers, whereas police are under oath to protect people and have been instructed how to incapacitate people, but use this education to the most extreme. There must be some discretion taken on the part of officers in the future.

1. oncablog.one

Tôi chỉ muốn nói với các bạn rằng tôi rất mới mẻ trong việc viết blog và xây dựng trang web và thực sự thích blog của các bạn. Có lẽ tôi sẽ đánh dấu trang web của anh. Anh có những bài viết tuyệt vời.

https://oncablog.one
    Chúc mừng vì đã chia sẻ trang web với chúng tôi.

2. 123พลัส

I really want to thank you for the action you took to save this site. I hope to see the blog that I comment

3. 123พลัส

I am willing to learn new information. from your web

4. totogreat

We would also like to convey that most individuals that find themselves without the need of health insurance can be students, self-employed and people who are out of work. More than half in the uninsured are under the age of Thirty five. They do not experience they are wanting health insurance as they are young in addition to healthy. Their particular income is generally spent on housing, food, and entertainment. Many people that do go to work either entire or in their free time are not given insurance via their work so they proceed without because of the rising tariff of health insurance in america. Thanks for the concepts you reveal through this site.

5. QlickBank

Thank You. QlickBank #1 Exclusive Affiliate Marketing Network for 2022. As An Advertiser Acquire More Customers Today! Set Your Affiliate Marketing Goal with Qlick Bank. Best Affiliate Programs For Publishers.

6. harga rumah di batununggal

It definitely must be difficult to be a police officer now, but when one opinion says people need to learn how to act around police officers

7. Brittany Flynn

I agree. To have trust and respect you need to earn it and these killings have shown that some police officers have not earned the right to be on a pedestal either. The public is questioning the polices’ authority to keep them in check, so situation that have happened recently will not happen again.