Below are the list of all the subsystems
TSV(Tractive System Voltage)
- Battery based power system responsible for providing adequate and accurate current supply to the vehicle.
TSI(Tractive System Interface)
- Provide interface between motor controller and TSV
- Determine throttle plausibility and provide isolated signal to motor
- Read IMD status for tripping safety loop
- Measure motor voltage and current inputs and sent to VSCADA
- Manage drive state and respond to startup/shutdown conditions
- Display system status lights
VSCADA (Vehicle Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
- Stores, Displays, and Reacts to CAN bus data.
GLV(Ground Low Voltage)
- Provide 24V DC to power all low voltage systems
- Control safety loop and COCKPit indication light
- Transfers power to each subsystem
- Connects subsystem to subsystem
- Labeling and color coding promotes organization
- Fits subsystem design physically within the car
- Provides cooling to the motor/motor controller and keeps it at safe temperatures
- Device for measuring force torque, rotational speed, and power of a motor.
- Provides simulated road loading of the motor
- Used to test the interaction of electrical systems before actual integration in the car
- Controlled by software which also records dyno data, which will be investigated for further modification of certain components on the car