- I am an IZA research fellow. My discussion/working papers can be viewed here.
Select Recent Publications:
“Residential noise exposure and health: Evidence from aviation noise and birth outcomes” with Laura Argys and Muzhe Yang
- “Behind Every High Earning Man is a Conscientious Woman: The Impact of Spousal Personality on Earnings and Marriage” with Julie Smith and Cynthia Bansak.
- “Medical marijuana laws and their effect on opioid-related mortality,” with Emily Smith.
- “Minimum Wages and the Health of Hispanic Women with Julie Smith and Yang Wang.
- The effects of minimum wages on the health of working teenagers with Julie Smith and Yang Wang
Minimum Wages and the Health of Hispanic Women. With Julie K. Smith and Yang Wang
Welfare Reform and Immigrant Fertility. With Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes and Cynthia Bansak
- Prepregnancy Obesity and Birth outcomes. With Erin Fletcher.
- The Effect of Sorority Membership on Eating Disorders, Body Weight, and Disordered-Eating Behaviors. with Yang Wang and Sabrina Terrizzi
- The Effects of Earned Income Tax Credit Payment Expansion on Maternal Smoking. with Yang Wang
- Financial Hardship and Obesity. with Julie K. Smith. Webtables
- press coverage: Time Magazine
- Effects of Higher EITC Payments on Children’s Health, Quality of Home Environment, and Noncognitive Skills. with Yang Wang.
- The Effect of Relationship Status on Health with Dynamic Health and Persistent Relationships.With Jennifer Kohn.
- press coverage: WSJ