Here is a reasonably recent CV.
Faculty Teaching Experience
- Appointed in 2017 as the David M. `70 and Linda Roth Professor of Mathematics, Lafayette College, Easton, PA
- Professor, Lafayette College, Easton, PA (2004-present)
- Associate Professor, Lafayette College, Easton, PA (1999-2004)
- Assistant Professor, Lafayette College, Easton, PA (1992-1999)
- Visiting Scholar: Cornell University (1996-1997); Binghamton University (Fall 2000); Ohio State University (Winter/Spring 2001); Columbia University (Fall 2003); UC Santa Barbara (Winter 2004); the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (Fall 2007); and the University of Pennsylvania (2015-16).
Selected Professional Service
- I currently serve as the Provost at Lafayette College.
- In the 2018-19 academic year I took on a number of responsibilities, including serving as the Dean of the Faculty.
- I served as Associate Provost for Faculty Development (2010-2014) and Dean of the Curriculum and Resources (2014-15).
- I have supervised a number of undergraduate students in NSF and locally-sponsored undergraduate research programs.
- I have refereed a number of papers for various research journals.
- I have served on a number of MAA and AMS committees.
- I was the president of the EPaDel Section of the MAA, 2006-2007.
- I was Lafayette College’s Director of Research Services, 2006-2007.