Contact Us

Rachael Holappa (President): holappar@lafayette.edu

Mary Thorsen (Vice President): thorsenm@lafayette.edu

Abigail Pitarresi (Treasurer): pitarrea@lafayette.edu

Maddie Perelmuter (Secretary): perelmum@lafayette.edu

1. Rachael Holappa

Hi I’m Rachael and I’m thinking about coming to lafayette next fall. I just went to the acceptance student day on Sunday and saw that the field hockey club wasn’t one of the tables at the activities fair and Im wondering if it’s still active,
    Thanks!
    Rachael Holappa

2. Sydney Reilly

Hi Rachael! Thanks for asking! We are still active. We will have a table at the Involvement Fair at the beginning of the fall semester where you can get more info about the club and sign up for the team. If you have any questions about the team before then, feel free to contact me (reillys@lafayette.edu) or any of the other officers listed on the Contact Us page!

Sydney Reilly 🙂

3. Allison horton

Hi my name is Allison Horton. I just found your club and would love to come practice with you. I see you have practice tonight. Can I come check it out? Or if at all possible even practice with you tonight? I know it’s late but I would love to join your club.

4. Sydney Reilly

Hi Allison,

I’m a former member of the team, but I’m not sure how often this site is used by current members so I thought I’d respond to you real quick and give you contact info for Jen Bognar. I think she is one of the current officers for the club. Her email is bognarj@lafayette.edu.

-Sydney