"eating is an agricultural act" --Wendell Berry, The Pleasures of Eating

Sugar, Too much Sugar.

John Oliver does a hilarious take on our modern day sugar industry- and how we have come to a point where we think adding sugar will improve taste. The sugar industry holds incredibly high power, and is constantly in alliance with the Corn Refiners Association, which tends to implement high fructose corn syrup into every type of food known to mankind at this point. At this point, foods that are being created, are further being added sugar. Oliver uses the analogy of ‘clamato juice’, a mixture of clam juice and tomato juice. He says it can be improved by adding sugar, meanwhile you can just take out the clam juice!..Definitely some food for thought in today’s society.

Read more: http://grist.org/list/john-olivers-takedown-of-the-sugar-industry-is-pretty-sweet/

1. femdomsexdollmen

As a Newbie, I am continuously exploring online for articles that can benefit me. Thank you Sex Doll Blog

2. AOTUME DOLL

AOTUME DOLL A story of two sweethearts – Doll Always 165cm Alice Sex Doll

3. ラブドール リアル

ラブドール 女性 なぜほとんどの男性は本物のダッチワイフが妻よりも優れていることを発見するのですか?

4. tintlel

I find this particularly interesting because maybe ten years ago my grandmother would eat different foods and would get severe headaches and for the longest time she couldn’t determine the cause. It ended up being high fructose corn syrup which is found in almost everything today, she had to cut many things out of her diet because of it. You are completely right when you say we add sugar to everything because it isn’t sweet enough when there are plenty of natural sweeteners or fruits we can use to get the same end result while at the same time being healthier.