College Writing Program Coordinator at Lafayette College
- Member, Middle States Commission on Higher Education Visiting Accreditation Team, 2019.
- Conference Chair, Mid-Atlantic Writing Centers Association, 2018.
- External Reviewer, Richard Stockton College of New Jersey College Writing Program, 2011.
- Managing Editor, Reader: Essays in Reader-Oriented Theory, Criticism, and Pedagogy, 2007 – 2011.
- Co-Organizer/Host, Small Liberal Arts College Writing Program Administrators Conference, 2009.
- Associate Member/Editor, Middle States Commission on Higher Education Visiting Accreditation Team, 2005.
- President, New Jersey Association for Developmental Education, 2003 – 2004.
- Program Chair, New Jersey Association for Developmental Education Conference, 2002.
- Interim Director of the Lafayette College Writing Program, Fall 2019
- Acting Assistant Director of the Lafayette College Writing Program, Fall 2013.
- Collaborator, External Review Report, Lafayette College Writing Program, 2012.
- Common Course of Study (CCS) Assessment Committee, Fall 2019
- Provost’s Council, Fall 2019
- Student Support Task Force, Lafayette College Office of the President, 2017.
- Faculty Advisor, Lafayette Summer STEAM Camp, 2015 – 2016.
- Mentor, Lafayette College/Posse Foundation, 2012 – 2016.
- Co-Chair, Teaching and Learning with Technology Roundtable, Warren County Community College, 2015 – 2016.