3 thoughts on “Energy Policy

1. Solid podcast, you guys got a lot of information in. I never knew what flex fuel actually meant! It was also cool to learn where all of the oil reserves in the U.S. are. Just a few little things, there are times when it’s pretty obvious that you guys were reading right from the script. Also, there are some points where you guys talk in pretty monotone voices, as if you aren’t ecstatic about the EISA act for some reason! On the plus side, the music was good and the production quality was outstanding. skibidity beep boop ba da da dat!

2. This podcast is well done, and does a great job of highlighting several areas of interest concerning Energy Policy. I liked how the podcast was organized, with each of the speakers discussing differing aspects of Energy Policy.

3. Given that your project spoke about the process of petroleum refining, strategic petroleum reserve, and fuel standard energy policy, you guys selected some pretty broad material to cover. It may have done your podcast a service if you were to focus on on perhaps two of those topics and speak about them in greater depth.

I appreciated that you guys didn’t speak in much monotone like some of the others – makes your project a much more enjoyable viewing experience!