11 thoughts on “Hydroelectric Power

1. Clear and concise. I’m a big fan of the question-answer format you guys used. Very informative overall. Great job!

2. The content was really good and explained really well. There were no words that were too technical and everything was explained, so the common man can understand it. However, the volume could be raised a bit. Also, some music or other attention grabbers should be added to keep listeners interested.

3. This podcast gave a good overview of hydroelectric power. Although it cannot replace fossil fuels in certain applications like car engines, it does sound like a very attractive option to limit the amount of fossil fuels burned for electricity.

4. Thank u guys very much! I love the question-answer format. The podcast cotains much valuable info towards not only how to generate electicity, but also specific details of the whole system, which means excellent!

5. I like the interactivity in this podcast. The sound at some parts is unclear. Possibly add some music in the intro and the end?

6. I liked the format that you guys used a lot. It kept it interesting and definitely helped me stay focused on it. I also thought that you did a great job of explaining the processes very clearly.

7. Very nice podcast, the only thought I have to maybe make it better is that you can put music in the backround

8. In overall it is very informative and well presented. At times the audio is hard to hear, but not impossible. There is a relaxed tone to it, adding some music would add to that.

9. Really liked this podcast. As others have stated the question-answer is good and it summarizes the topic well without skipping over important info. Everything is well explained and clear, great job.

10. I thought the podcast was really informative and it’s exciting to think of hydroelectric power replacing the use if fossil fuels. Some words were hard to understand and the volume was a little low but other than that, good job!

11. Good job on the podcast, it was very informative. However, I think adding music would have only made it better. It would be great to see hydroelectric power being used more often.