8 thoughts on “Algae to Biofuels

1. The main body of the podcast is clear. Listeners can easily understand how to produce biofuel with algae. However, I think the voices are sometimes too small, which makes listeners hard to catch all info. Anyway, overall, positive.

2. I like the background music! But when there is someone speaking, there is a fuzzy sound in the background also.

3. Good explanation of the different fuels that can be made from algae. I like the slogans! I like the music in the background! Maybe find similar tunes, and switch the music up when the topic changes?

4. I really liked the music in the background, it was a good way to draw people in the beginning. You also did a good job of explaining how to produce biofuel with algae.

5. Overall, I think you guys did a great job. Your information and points are very clear. Like those who commented previous, I also enjoyed the background music. Your transitions seemed smooth. To improve your podcast I would only increase the sound of your voices.

6. Like the previous comments, loved the music, it felt Algae-like in a way. Props on the clarity and conciseness of the podcast and on the way it was presented.

7. The slogans were a very nice touch to make the podcast more engaging and memorable. The background music was also very much on point. It would be nice if you guys could make the sound level on your podcast a bit louder.