5 thoughts on “Additive Manufacturing

1. The podcast is really informative, which is good but it would’ve been a lot better if the podcast was sort of interactive with some audience. Like it might have been nice do ask or propose some questions on the material and come up with answers to help the listener get a better idea of what might be said. But the idea of 3D printing as a technique of additive manufacturing is clear. also comparing with top-down manufacturing was a pretty helpful point. Nice podcast with solid material!

2. Very informative and gave me a good understanding of additive manufacturing. My only suggestion is that i would have added music or something to make the podcast flow better.

3. It really sounded like you know what you’re talking about. The information is clear and concise and organized in a way that makes the chain of thought clear. I really enjoyed the closing where you say your names. My only suggestion would be to carry that kind of format and enthusiasm to the informative part of the podcast to keep things moving. Great job guys!

4. This is a really informative podcast, lots of information about 3-D printing so good job. I just wished that it would have been as enthusiastic as you said your names. It sounded like a script being read, so maybe a bit of inter-activeness with the listeners would have been great. Good job though!

5. I really enjoyed this podcast. I thought it was informative and easy to follow, providing me with a overall understanding of additive manufacturing: the pro’s, con’s and how 3D printing works. I thought there could have been maybe a little more interaction, but overall a job well done!