10 thoughts on “Nanotechnology and Cancer

1. Very informative podcast. May have wanted to choose different songs due to copyright laws. The pace could have been a bit quicker. I feel like I learned a lot about the benefits and flaws the diagnosis and treatment of caner, along with applications. Definitely had a well-written and organized script.

2. I think this podcast contained a lot of relevant information. The music at the beginning helped to grab attention. The podcast had a good flow and was easy to pay attention to. I like how many different aspects of cancer and nanotechnology were explored.

3. It is refreshing to hear modern music on a podcast which immediately draws the listener in. I thought the podcast had a good flow of information which was easy to follow. I also liked how you touched on the cons because it is important to understand the positive and negatives of such processes.

4. The information is slow and clear, making it easy to understand. I would recommend keeping a little further from the microphone, as the recording picked up puffs of air and at times the voices got sporadically louder for short periods. Overall, they very clearly laid out the procedures they researched and how they are helpful in improving cancer treatments, and it’s a very informative podcast.

5. Interesting how your broke down the issue of cancer and cancer treatment by starting on a nano scale. If doctors can detect the cancerous cells before there is a change in the surrounding tissue. The descriptions of cancer therapy with the different types of nanoparticles create a clearer understanding on how the treatment is carried out. There was a slight disturbance at 4:08, and I thought the slow pace at which you talked made it slightly awkward to listen too.

6. I liked the song choice in the beginning, it was a great attention grabber and introduced your podcast very well. Overall your podcast was very informative and I feel like a gained a very good understanding of nanotechnology in cancer and how they are trying to control and manipulate cancerous cells; however, there were times where pauses or outside noise was distracting.

7. I really enjoyed the music choices; the songs were entertaining, yet fit the theme of the podcast very well. The information was presented in a simple way and made the podcast very easy to I really liked how the podcast present pros and cons of nanotechnology in cancer, as this presented a well rounded overview. Each person’s voice was also very clear, and there was minimal background noise. Overall, this was a very well-produced podcast.

8. The podcast had plenty of information and I learned a lot. However, the pace was so slow that it got very boring and drawn out. The music was a good attention grabber at the beginning, but once the talking started it became very difficult to stay focused. It was still a very informative podcast.

9. Like many others have previously stated, I feel that the music in the beginning was useful in drawing my full attention towards the podcast. I felt as if sometimes through the podcast I lost interest, although it was not necessarily due to the way the information was presented. Ultimately, the narration was clear and concise and allowed me to learn some new concepts when it comes to nanotechnology and cancer.