12 thoughts on “Nanoimaging

1. Overall, we thought it was a very informative and smooth-flowing podcast. The topics were not rushed, which made the information easy to understand and retain. There was one small disruption at 1:37 which could have been edited out. Besides that one small problem, our group thought it was a very well done podcast with plenty of well-written and researched materials.

2. I enjoyed the creativity of this podcast. I like how each speaker had their own background. Editing could have been improved, lots of random noises in the background. The layout made the different methods of imaging easy to follow along with and understand.

3. I think that this podcast was very well formatted. It was easy to listen to and contained a lot of information. The music made for a good transition into the topic and a nice ending as well.

4. I thought that this podcast was very easy to follow and I enjoyed the question and answer style of it. Your group really broke down the topic so that it was each part was very clearly described. The one thing that I would say that could be improved would be the background noises. Other than that, I thought it was a great podcast!

5. The character development of this podcast adds to the validity of the speakers. The introduction of speakers and their topics makes it easy to see the flow of the podcast. It was very creative and I could tell time was spent on it. I did not find the background noise too distracting.

6. I enjoyed the creativity of this podcast and I really enjoy the layout of the audio.
    Editing I feel could have been improved, as there were noises ranging from phone notifications to the clicking of the microphone when turning it on and off. These are not major issues and they do not draw from the content; however, they do distract the listener at times. The voices recorded were recorded well; the voices sound pretty good, the audio itself does not sound off and tempo was at a moderate pace.

7. The information was presented in a very organized manner and was easy to follow. The way the podcast was laid out and the thought that went in to making the podcast valid and credible was very evident. There were some slight background noises that could have been edited out, but overall it was not very distracting. The podcast overall was very well presented, and easy to understand.

8. The podcast was well produced. It was creative and still very informative. Information was given in a way that almost an listener could understand what was being said. I also liked the way that the information was split up and presented.

9. Overall I really enjoyed your podcast. I thought your group presented the information very well and very clear. I also enjoyed the layout and creativity of your presentation; however, outside noises were very distracting at times.

10. I really liked the layout of the podcast. The question and answer style allowed for the information to be presented in a very simple and easy to understand way. The background noise was noticeable at times, but I did not think it was very distracting. Overall, I think the podcast was really good and presented a lot of good information.

11. I really enjoyed this podcast. The design was thought out, and implemented very well. As others have mentioned there was some audio that could have been edited, but that is a minor issue. The information presented was very informative, however I wish there was some more detail at certain times, like possibly the side effects of the practicality of using infrared to treat cancer. But due to the time constraints of the podcast I understand that every aspect of the topics can not be gone into in detail. Overall great podcast.

12. I really liked the podcast and how the information was presented to the audience. After listening to the podcast it is clear that you understand the information presented and have furthered your knowledge in the field of nano-imaging. Ultimately, I thoroughly enjoyed this podcast and was entertained for the majority of the podcast’s duration. The only critique I have is that the audio is sometimes unclear and shaky;however, other than that, great job!