8 thoughts on “Micromania: Microfluidic Point of Care Devices

1. The information was presented in a well-timed manner and was easy to follow. There was one part around 0:45 where there was a delay in picking up the words. The jingles were just a bit long during the podcast but it did give the listener a time to reflect on what was said previously. Throughout the podcast, we got a sense that we were listening to an actual talk-show, not just a scripted performance. Overall, it was a pleasant podcast to listen to.

2. The production level is superb, and the organization with music breaks gets the listeners more into it. There is also a good flow from guest to guest from design to actual use of these POC devices. This not only gives good coverage of the material, but the breakdown from start to finish makes it easier to see the significance of each step. The research put in and the understanding of the topic are clearly relevant. The music breaks could have been a little shorter between guests, but it is a minor detail relative to the whole podcast.

3. I really liked how you gave practical examples of POC devices because it made it easy to understand and to see how it would really fit into everyday life. I like the emotion that you put into your voices because it made it interesting to keep listening too. The only thing I would say could be improved would be the intro music to the speakers–it is a little long. Overall, I thought it was a really good podcast that gave a lot of solid information.

4. I thought this was genuinely a well produced podcast. It was extremely easy to follow along and understand at a basic level. I enjoyed how each person was able to speak to explain a different of POC devices. The music provided great transitions from speaker to speaker that created a good flow.

5. The overall production of this podcast seemed very professional. The descriptions and definitions used helped any listener understand the topic. At times, the music between the speakers seemed long, but it helped to reader by breaking up the information. This let the listener reflect on what was said and gave them time to understand the material before moving on to other information.

6. I really enjoyed listening to this podcast. The information was given in a way that made it very easy to understand, while still being extremely informative. It is obvious that the group clearly understood the topic, and put a lot of thought into how to most effectively present the information. Each person is also very easy to understand. Overall, this podcast was very easy to listen to and understand.

7. I really liked how you gave a definition and description of different Point of Care Devices. Such good examples made it so much easier to comprehend and understand the informations in your podcast. I liked how in between each topic there was a transition, which gave listeners time to ponder over what they had just heard. Overall I really liked your podcast; it contained very good information, and flowed very well.

8. First and foremost, I would like to say how good of a job I felt that this group did. I thought the material given was very easy to comprehend and at no point did I feel the information was “over my head”. The audio was clear, similar to other groups, and the transitions made it even more easy to follow. Overall, very impressed with this podcast.