Post Lying Photographs to Social Media

I posted the photo I took of toy soldiers to the social media. One of my friends commented that the photo showed the war scene, and she asked if it was the day of commemoration of a war. It is surprising to hear that because the truth is quite different from what the photograph tells. Since I played with the scale of the objects, and took the picture from a low angle, the soldiers are seen to be much larger. Also, some people mentioned the black and white color of this photo and they said it was an old picture of a war or from a film. However, some people exposed my trick, and they thought the soldiers were not real but models or sculptures. After posting this lying photograph, I also posted the picture that shows the real scene. The second photo shows a row of tiny toy soldiers by the window. This time people were surprised at the toys’ tiny scale, and some thought that they were fooled. So from this lying photo, I found it interesting to see things from a different angle and take photographs of them

.fullsizerenderimg_3879