DKE Summer Series 2014 – Jordan Roses

This summer Brother Jordan Roses ’16 has been working as an advisory intern at KPMG, one of the big 4 accounting firms. He works with financial analysts to create reports and forecasts for the business. Jordan is tasked with evaluating the company’s financial statements to hedge risk and help the company meet its business goals.

Jordan is pursuing a double major in mathematics and economics and has found that much of what he has learned at Lafayette can be applied to his work at KPMG. Additionally, Jordan┬áserves as DKE’s recruitment chair.

8 thoughts on “DKE Summer Series 2014 – Jordan Roses

1. Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say
    that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment or even I fulfillment you get admission to consistently fast.

2. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog
    and in accession capital to claim that I get actually loved account your blog
    posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing on your augment or
    even I success you access persistently quickly.

3. You’re so awesome! I don’t suppose I’ve truly read a single thing like this before.
    So good to discover another person with genuine thoughts on this subject matter.
    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

4. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues
    of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of completely unique
    content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it
    is popping it up all over the web without my
    authorization. Do you know any methods to help prevent content
    from being ripped off? I’d truly appreciate it.