On this episode of the ITS Coffee Break hosts Ken Newquist and Courtney Bentley talk about an upcoming trip to DrupalCon Chicago as well as the return of the ITS Blog. In Tech News they look at a web-based scheduling tool called Doodle as well as two newly released tablet computers: Apple’s iPad 2 and Motorola’s Xoom. Finally in Help News they explain how to work around a bug with Google Analytics and WordPress.
Getting the Podcast
- Download the MP3 directly
- Subscribe to podcast rss feed using an aggregator (you only need to do this once; subsequent shows should download automatically)
- Subscribe to the podcast feed via Lafayette’s iTunes U
- DrupalCon 2011 in Chicago
- A week of Drupal in the Windy City.
- We use Drupal for the college calendar as well as the library and special collections site.
- Also powered Soapbox.
- The ITS Blog Reborn!
- Visit for quick updates about ITS as well as tips and tricks from the staff.
- Handy tool for arranging meetings.
- Publicly accessible, so don’t plan your world take overs here.
- Apple iPad 2
- Motorola Xoom
- 10.1″ display
- Dual-core 1 GHz processor
- 802.11 a,b,g,n
- Micro USB; HDMI out
- 5-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixel front camera
- 720p HD capture and playback
- Android (Honeycomb) OS
- 4G LTE available
- Fixing Google Analytics Profile Settings in WordPress
Contacting the Show
- We’re always looking for feedback. You can send a comment to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment below.