Child tennis star visits Easton

Tim Laquintano, Lafayette College
Tim Laquintano, Lafayette College

This morning I learned of a child prodigy who plays Wii Tennis most likely better than myself. His father, Tim, is a professor of English at Lafayette College and he produced this short video. Follow him on Twitter.

http://media.lafayette.edu/public/media/quickmail/1_10848noa

Sample Recordings:

Liza Lucy (1974)

Download (Part 1)

Download (Part 2)

Susan Bauman (1974)

Download (Part 1)

Download (Part 2)

21 thoughts on “Child tennis star visits Easton

1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site. I’m hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own web site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a good example of it.

2. The Tell Tims Survey is designed to give customers the opportunity to share their thoughts on how the company has been performing. Your honest feedback will help them understand what you truly feel and if something might need improving for your experience with them to be rewarding or not so much like before! Telltims.ca

3. I’m glad I found this web site, I couldn’t find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, i am always look for people to check out my web site.

4. You think racing games are as simple as racing drift boss against other cars; whoever finishes first wins, right? But, in this game, the player’s automobile will drift down the road, but there will be turns to challenge. To simply master the game, players must replay it numerous times.

5. The programme helps a wide range of athletes and support staff learn how to do their best, deal with the stress and distractions that come with big events, and make the most of the experience.

6. A child tennis star recently visited Easton, attracting a lot of attention and excitement among fans of the sport in the area. The young athlete, who has already achieved significant success in the tennis world, was in town to participate in a tournament and meet with fans.

The visit provided an opportunity for local tennis enthusiasts to see a rising star in action and to learn more about the sport. Many young fans were inspired by the child athlete’s success and expressed their desire to pursue their own dreams of becoming tennis champions. Jordan tours

7. As a taxi service provider, Oxshott Taxis may offer a range of services, such as local taxi rides, airport transfers, corporate transportation, and more. They may have a fleet of vehicles that includes standard cars, luxury cars, and larger vehicles for group transportation. Oxshott Taxis

8. Your honest feedback will help them understand what you truly feel and if something might need improving for your experience with them to be rewarding or not so much like before!snorkeling at aruba